miércoles, 14 de octubre de 2009

Jump

JUMP, there is absolutely nothing waiting for you. So start getting your feet together and your knees as well for you really don´t have to think about it, because there is nothing there to think about.
But if your objection is that nothingness can be thought I´ll just say that you must jump. All the other options you could have made before now are simply impossible.
I know you start to feel uneasy, I bet you´ve never done something like this before, I bet you think you´ve been living fully this whole time. You´ve been mistaken, living consists in jumping.
They´re not waiting for you, you´re the one waiting for them. I demand now to execute my orders for it really doesn´t matter now where you do fall. I remind you, it´s gonna hurt. And I´m sure you´re going to call it luck when you´ll notice no bone has been broken. But I warn you, such a word is unapropied for you know everything has already been written.
Your feet are on flames now, you´re getting uncomfortably anxious, JUMP and don´t you dare to close your eyes.

3 comentarios:

Pau dijo...

No esperaba un escrito así de usted, monseñora Chloe. Me gusta.
Y checa esto: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Bar3rLB2ao

phismity

Pia dijo...

UFFF Chloe tal vez acabas de cambiarme la vida, o bueno una parte de ella!

Leonardo G.O. dijo...

Interesante...