domingo, 21 de junio de 2009

Odio reprimido

Now that you've found it, it's gone
Now that you feel it, you don't
You've gone off the rails
So don't get any big ideas
They're not going to happen
You'll go to hell for what your dirty mind is thinking
To live life outside of the world
To break the cross that bears her name
She's not your queen anymore, queen of the highway
needs something better than learning away

Calling moon and moon
Shoot that big bad hand
It'll drag me to your door
And I won't see you no more
[And] I know I never never never gonna leave your babe

But I got to go away from this place,
I've got to quit you,
yeah Baby, ooh don't you hear it callin' me?
Can't you go? don't you lie
there's been times when I felt good because you're hurt inside
no that's not true, I'm just acting tough.
I don't know what it is I'm feeling,
I don't know if you are enough.
Is it so hard
every time I say
"won't you come and fight with me"?


Fuentes: Bat for lashes- moon and moon
prescilla
Radiohead- nude
Led Zeppelin- Babe, I´m gonna leave you
lostprophets- and she told me to leave

3 comentarios:

Mondblume dijo...

Idea extraordinaria, fuentes perfectas.

NMMP dijo...

Frankensongk

San Bartolo Ameyalco dijo...

Bueno bueno